Thursday, 8 October 2026

FAVOURITE FABRIC EMBELLISHMENT

Morning Everyone,

We have a new challenge starting today over at As You Like It  and we are asking for your favourite fabric embellishment on your projects.


Mine is ribbon. It is ideal for hiding a joining line on two patterned papers and doen't have any bulk for posting.  There's not a lot of ribbon on show on my card, but it is there.  I have used an image from an old LOTV art pad called Floral Dance and framed it with dies from Clearly Besotted.  The backing papers are from my stash and I have used a marker for the edges of the mat as I didn't have to right colour card.

I am leaving this without a sentiment as I haven't decided what it's for yet.

The sponsor for the challenge is:


I would like to enter:
Simons Says Weds - Use patterned paper

I hope you can join us and thank you for your visit.

Lynne x



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and floral image beautifully framed.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful imge Lynn, such a delicate feel for a feminine card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful the pinks shades are lovely as is the layout & image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty cad Lynne, I love ribbon too and they ARE great for covering joins..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x