Tuesday, 25 August 2026

LAYERS OF BEAUTY

 Morning Everyone,

I hope you have had a good weekend.  The weather here has been much more bearable than of late.

I have used a Stampin Up set for this card,  which consists of stamp, stencil and die, called Layers of Beauty.  


I stamped onto smooth cardstock and used my Altenew mini ink cubes through the stencil, die cut and added it to my topper which has a snippet of yellow flowered DSP to match the flowers.  The sentiment is heat embossed in gold and from a Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles sentiment set.

I would like to enter:

Colourful Options - Option 2 yellow/green
We Love Stamping - Summer Blooms
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for your visit and I will be back on Thursday.

Lynne x




2 comments:

  1. Love the colour and so pretty and elegant too. Thanks also for linking up with We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layers of beauty is so true for this card! Beautiful color and such a wonderful stamp image of the roses! Lovely sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x