Thursday 21 March 2024

FAVOURITE FUN FOLD

Morning Everyone,

A new challenge starts at As You Like it this morning and we are asking to see your favourite fun folds. 




I don't make many myself, but when I do it's usually this z-fold and it's one of the easier ones to make. For my card I've used paper from an old LOTV pad and a floral image which came with a magazine a few years ago.  I have coloured with copics and cut it out with a notched corner die.  This sentiment inside is from a Penny Black set.

The sponsor for the challenge is:

I would like to enter:

Crafty Calendar - More than one fold
Creative Moments - Flora and fauna
PIP Challenge 2411 - Anything Goes
We love Stamping - Feminine

I hope you can join us and thank you for reading and joining me today.

Lynne x

8 comments:

  1. A great fold, beautifully coloured stamp and such a lovely soft colour palette- beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Crafty Calendar
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Chris said, lovely soft colours on the floral stamp and nice fold, like you don't often do them. Many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping, a perfect feminine card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Z fold card and love the floral image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynne and I love this fold..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely fold Lynne and I love the delicate colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so lovely colours are lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely fold and very pretty. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your choice of colours on this very pretty card,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x