Thursday 3 November 2022

70th BIRTHDAY

 Morning Everyone,

I thought I'd join in with the celebrations theme at Allsorts for their 700th challenge with this card I've made for a friend's birthday using the Balloon Bouquet and twisted crepe dies from The Greetery at Seven Hills Crafts.

I stamped the main part of the balloon in pink onto a snippet of white and that leaves all the gaps for the flowers which, with the leaves, are stamped in four different stages. It's not always easy to get them lined up properly and I needed a few goes at it before I was satisfied.  The lilac balloon was coloured with copics.  The sentiment has been heat embossed in silver and I've added glitter to the crepe dies and the number 70.

I would like to enter:

Allsorts - Celebrations 
Creative Inspirations - Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle
Snippets Playground - Snippets were used for the balloons, twisted crepe and no. 70
Classic Design - Anything Goes
PIP challenge 2244 - Celebrations
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes

I hope you have a good day and thank you for visiting.

Lynne x


11 comments:

  1. This is a lovely celebratory birthday card Lynne. Got both my hats on, so I'm saying thank you for joining in with the special Allsorts challenge, as well as for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Hope you enjoyed the Hallowe'en party in the Playground! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely special Birthday card Lynne, the twisted ribbon die is so effective and nice if the pastel colours. Lovely to see you at our 700th challenge at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card Lynne love the pastel coloured balloons-love the twisted crepe die-cut banners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty design for this milestone birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for celebrating #700 Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Lynne! Just perfect for Allsorts - and naturally it's great to see snippets being used. I had no idea that Seven Hills stock The Greetery goodies - ooooer. I daren't even look!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again Lynne. I've been gazing at your beautiful floral balloon and only now realise just how intricate it was to stamp and assemble - well done!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty 70th Birthday card Lynne and well worth the time and effort with that intricate layered stamping, it looks beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! I really love the effect of those twisted crepe paper die cuts. Reminds me of twisting those for my kids birthdays when they were young. Thanks for playing along at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty celebration card, Lynne. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x