Thursday 29 September 2022

SNOW ON WINTER PROJECTS

 Morning Everyone,

It's time for a new challenge over at As You Like It and we are asking you to show us your favourite way of adding snow to your projects.


I usually draw a few lines with a glue pen or fill in areas such as on the car and then add white glitter.  I love to see a bit of sparkle on Christmas cards and glitter is the easiest way for me.

For my card I have used a Stamping Bella stamp and coloured with copics.  The sheet of DP is from Whimsy stamps.  A very simple card, but I love how the DP (in real life) matches the colour of the car.    Bit of a fiddly image to colour with all those lights etc, but I got there in the end.

The sponsor for the challenge is:


I would like to enter:

Simon Says Weds - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope you have a good weekend, when it gets here.

Lynne x





7 comments:

  1. What a lovely X-mas card! I love your blue color.
    This card brings me in X-mas mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta have sparkle Lynne, it makes the World go round and this card is just adorable.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the image and sparkly snow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sparkle and colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Lynne. Such a great stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month, Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x