Monday 11 April 2022

BUNNIES AND BLOOMS

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is the start of a new challenge over at The Cutie Pies where the theme is Bunnies and Blooms.



For my card I've used a LOTV image, coloured with copics,  and a die cut daisy from MFT to match the image.  My mojo was lacking a bit when I was making this and I wasn't really feeling it, but I finished in the end.  I do love the look on his little face though.

The sponsor for the challenge is:


I would like to enter:

Passion for Markers - Animal Magic
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

I hope you have a lovely day, thank you for visiting, and I will be back later in the week.

Lynne x







11 comments:

  1. That little rabbit is just adorable, Lynne and I love your pretty paper choices too...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! the little rabbit is so cute and I love the colour palette. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that adorable bunny Lynne. Great layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous bunny image and pretty papers-mojo not lacking too much -love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Lynne and such a cute, beautifully coloured image. Love the colours, design and the sweet flower.
    Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Lynne what a super sweet card. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cutie thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers & Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and stunning colours and background, love the finish result

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie lovely card created with an adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image and cute card. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Lynne. Have a lovely Easter. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x