Monday 13 December 2021

CUTE AND CUDDLY CHRISTMAS

 Good Morning Everyone,

It is the start of a new challenge at The Cutie Pie Challenge and we would like to see a "Cute and Cuddly Christmas" project.


The sponsor of the challenge Hetty Clare has kindly provided the DT with images and I chose to use the Pony Christmas image.  I have coloured this cutie with copics and used papers and sentiment from LOTV.  Liquid pearls and white glitter have also been added.

This was a pretty quick and last minute make for me as I have been busy with all the preparations for Christmas.  We put our trees up over the weekend (one in lounge and one in dining room) and all the other little bits and pieces that go round the house.  I still have some wrapping to do, but at least I have all the present shopping done.

I would like to enter:

Passion for Markers - Anything Using Markers
Allsorts - Wings and/or Tails
Simon Says Stamp Weds - Cold as Ice
Christmas Kickstart - If it's Christmassy Link it Up
Crafty Calendar - Christmas

I hope you have a good week, thank you for visiting and your comments are much appreciated.

Lynne x

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the cute Hetty Clare images and your snowflake P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card lovely layout and image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Lynne, very sweet image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfect for my wings and/or tails theme at Allsorts challenge! Beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week! Good luck and hope you'll join in again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring of this cute image and I love your backing paper. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous image Lynne and beautifully coloured. Great backing paper too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lynne, love the fun image and fabulous colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness for sure love this image and your design.
    I have another new blog now too if you would like to join in I would love you too https://anniescrafthaven.blogspot.com/ the follow button under the header seems to take a while to show up though...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Lynne, that is a super cute image and a really sweet card! Love the paper as well - makes me think of wrapping paper!

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Crafty Calendar Challenge, hope you come back again.
    Sarah
    Crafty Calendar Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Lynne, a fun image, so sweet.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colouring. Love this image and papers. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable image beautifully coloured Lynn, and that is one of my all time favourite papers. Thankyou for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card Lynne, of course I love it because it has a horse on it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry, I'm a little late commenting, Lynne! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, your card is lovely and reminds me of the Thellwell pony books I read as a child. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet image and a lovely looking card. Thanks for joining our Mega Challenge over at Passion for Markers. Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x