Monday 29 June 2020

RHINO TOWER

Good Morning Everyone,

When I saw the sketch challenge over at MFT I instantly knew what I wanted to use for it. It's funny how some sketches hit you like that and some just don't appeal at all.



I have used a set from MFT called Birth-Yay, coloured them with copics, and used three scraps of paper in colours to match the toucan.  I've also added a tiny pearl to the cherry on the cake.  A fairly simple layout, but I had to add 2 enamel dots as I don't like seeing all that white space at the top. The sentiment is from the same set and stamped in Versafine ink.

This is the sketch:


I would like to enter:

Creative Fingers 189 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Weds - Anything Goes

Have a good week, thank you for visiting and I will be back later in the week.

Lynne x

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet n cute design here Lynne, love the stamp.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Lynne, such cute image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me smile with your comment that you had to add the dots, Lynne! You did a wonderful design for the sketch. Very amusing and beautifully colored! I agree that sometimes sketches practically jump onto your table, saying, "Make me, make me," lol! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. I love the colors and the animals. Great sentiment. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card love the cute image and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love the sketch! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at creative fingers challenge blog. Hayley, DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great CAS card Lynne and very striking use of colour.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Lynne and fab colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. I like the vibrant colours. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x