Thursday 22 November 2018

RUBBER OR DIGI AT AYLI

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well and warm now it's getting a bit colder.

It's time for a new challenge over at As You Like It and we are asking whether you prefer to use rubber or digi stamps (and don't forget to tell us why please).

I do have quite a few of both, but for this challenge I have chosen digi purely for the reason of being able to re-size them.



I have used a recently purchased Lee Holland digi and coloured him up with copics.  I have also used a rubber sentiment stamp as for Christmas cards I often like to heat emboss them.  The papers are from an old LOTV pad and the sentiment is from a Woodware set.  The snowflakes are two that I've stuck together from my little snowflake drawer.  I bought a bundle of them all ready die cut from Ebay once so not sure what make they are.

Gems, glitter, glossy accents and a sparkle pen have been added, but as usual this can't be seen on the photo.

The sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Ribbons with a £10 voucher for the lucky winner, so if you'd like to see the inspiration from the rest of the DT you can pop over here.

I would like to enter these challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Square cards only
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas
That's Crafty - Winter Wonderland
Aud Sentiments - Christmas or Winter Sentiment

Before I go, I would like to say hello and thank you to Bunny for being my latest follower. I hope you enjoy looking at my makes.

I will be back on Monday so, in the meantime,  have a good weekend.

Lynne x












12 comments:

  1. Sensational card, gorgeous design.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, this is such a lovely card! I love both digi and rubber stamps, rubber has the advantage of being able to use techniques - heat embossing, different coloured inks etc... but I also like digi for re-sizing.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky.

    Rachel xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Lynne, such a cute image - I have to say digi is my favourite for the same reasons as you.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute image and beautiful colouring. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image Lynne and a gorgeous card design. It's beautiful. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute digi and beautiful colouring-great layout and B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge. Good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn, what an adorable image did you colour. So cute. It's a beautiful Christmascard.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is Wonderful.
    It also fits our challenge at the Sweet Stampers, but take a look.
    https://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.com/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful designed card and thanks for sharing at our use ribbon challenge at Addicted to Stamps, hope to see you again next challenge..♥ ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    {aNNie}DT Addicted To Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x