Morning Everyone,
I've had a play over the weekend with this Divine Peony die from Simon Says Stamp.
I would like to enter:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Floral Goes
Thank you for your visit, see you soon, and I hope you have a good week.
Lynne x

So beautiful with a serene feeling to it.
ReplyDeleteLynne, this is such a precious card! I love the soft colors and background, yet it really makes a statement! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteThe look is soft and romantic, and the floral is gorgeous in those pink shades. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate all of our players!
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
A beautiful floral card Lynne, would work so so many occasions.
ReplyDeleteB x
Love the beautiful peony and soft colours.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a breath taking card! So soft, subtle, and sweet. I love the soft colors you chose and the way you kept everything so light and delicate. It's absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining our Beautiful Blossoms challenge this month. We appreciate your entries and love to see your creative inspirations! We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art! ~ Amanda
ReplyDeleteBeautifully put together - love your soft colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Helen x
DT