Thursday 11 October 2018

CAS OR FUSSY AND FANCY?

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well.  It is time for a new challenge at As You Like It and for this fortnight we would like to see your CAS or Fussy and Fancy projects, whichever is your favourite (and don't forget to say why please).




I think my usual style is in between, but for special occasions/people I like to pull out the stops and add more embellishments etc.  I think it shows that I've made more of an effort and they do look pretty with all the extras.  For my card I've used a ready to print LOTV watercolour (no longer on sale) and made an easel card with Go Kreate dies in colours to match.  The papers are an old LOTV pad.  Flowers and embellishments are from WOC and the Ribbon Girl.

I hope you like it and if you'd like to pop over to the challenge we have 3 lovely new DT members to inspire you even further.

The sponsor for the challenge is 


with a lovely £10 voucher for the winner


Challenges I would like to enter:

The Ribbon Girls - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Use more than one die - Dies used part from main shape were Simon Says Butterfly, Sizzix oval and doily
Creative Moments - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I hope you can join in the challenge and also leave a comment here as I do appreciate it.

Have a good weekend,

Lynne x




6 comments:

  1. Stunning card and most beautiful lace strip. Gorgeous added flowers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Lynne, such a pretty shape and fabulous easel design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Lynne and love the easel design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and topper love the lace
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x