Friday 18 May 2018

SPRING MOUSE


Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well and have had a good week.  I haven't had chance to get in the craft room lately as I've been gardening and also been doing a bit of cross stitch.

This is another card that has been in my drafts for a while so I thought it was about time to share it.  The image is from Digistamp Boutique image coloured with copics. The sentiment came with the image.



The papers are old ones from Dovecraft and I've added an orange ribbon and enamel dots to match little mouse's jumper.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty HazelNuts Patterned Paper May
Cute Card Thursday - The Great Outdoors
Time Out Challenge #109 - Inspired by Words
Crafting by Designs May  - Anything Goes

Have a good weekend and thank you for visiting.

Lynne x


6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne

    I recognise that cute little character.

    Love your finished card - great colour choices and layout.

    Hope you are able to enter it into the Digistamp Boutique monthly challenge.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Lynne, an adorable image and pretty papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little guy is so adorable and your beautiful colouring really brought him to life! A very sweet card - thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!
    Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x