Wednesday 24 April 2024

NON-TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS

 Morning Everyone,

This is my reminder post for Christmas Craft Creations where the theme is "Non-Traditional Christmas Colours".





I've gone with a die set from Honey Bee Stamps called Winter Village and have cut the buildings in unusual colours for a Christmas card and used some teal snowy paper for the background which is from  a Whimsy Stamps pad. I must say these dies were really fiddly to use and I had to make it in stages as it was taking so long, but it was good for using up small scraps.

Hammered card was torn across for the snow and I heat embossed the sentiment in silver.

I hope you can join us, there are two prizes on offer and the challenge doesn't close until 7th May so still plenty of time to enter.

I would like to enter:

Snippets playground - All the buildings, trees and lamp post were snippets.
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Use a Die
Sparkles Christmas - non traditional colours
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thank you for your visit and have a good day.

Lynne x

8 comments:

  1. A sweet traditional Christmas scene Lynne.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die-cut Christmas scene and the non-traditional colours,beautiful snowflake paper too.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card Lynne. My Rudolph Days card for tomorrow's new challenge almost had me weeping at the little fiddly pieces - but you've gone several miles further. The non-traditional colours work so well! And, that Whimsy paper pad is one of my favourites - I love the 'blurry' look and all the paper are very pretty colours as well. So much so that I have a second pad just about ready to be started on!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you got double hugs - consider as of them as being from Dudley! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely l love the blues on a Christmas card one of my favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that background paper and your brilliant village scene. Absolutely fabulous.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a hot chocolate later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne, what a beautiful card. The scene is perfect too. Gorgeous.Thanks for joining in with us at Sparkles Christmas. Hugs Debs DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty scene. Thanks for sharing over at Sparkles Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x