Thursday 18 April 2024

CLEAN OR FUSSY?

Morning Everyone,

It's time for the start of a new challenge over at As You Like It and the theme is "Clean or Fussy?". 


A lot of my cards seem to be a lot cleaner and flatter than they used to be and that's mainly because of the cost of posting.    I still like to add a few pearls etc though and, because this one wasn't being posted, I added a bobtail to the little rabbit.

I have used a Tracey Hey stamp which is quite large (this is a 7"x7"card) and coloured it with copics.  The sentiment also comes with the set and little hearts and clear drops finish it off.

The sponsor for the challenge is:


You can pop over to the challenge here to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.

I would like to enter:

A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Daisy from the mood board
Classic Design - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything Goes/Spring

Thank you for your visit.

Lynne x





8 comments:

  1. That's a very sweet image Lynne, lots of colour yet a nice CAS feel, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensation challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the cute image with thelittle fluffy tail.I so agree about the postage and keep my fancier card to hand out.My Grandson was 8yrs two weeks ago,they live in Hull to but had to post his card as DIL had covid,posted it first class a week early and it arrived a full week late!!!
    Carol x
    Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this colourful beauty Lynne, that's one of my favourite Tracey Hey stamps. It's perfect for Allsorts this week too, thank you for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey Hey’s artwork is so cute. You’ve made a lovely card with it.

    With my GD hat on I’d like to thank you for entering the Allsorts Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Lynn, gorgeous colouring and I love the bunny tail, so cute..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card love the image too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pretty colours. Just beautiful. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x