Tuesday, 1 September 2026

WOODLAND CRITTERS

Hello Everyone,

I recently won the CAS Christmas Card challenge and Loll kindly invited me to be Guest Designer for the September challenge where the theme is Woodland Critters. 






I decided to use my Simon Says Stamp deer die and placed him in a window with a snippet of pink snowflake dsp behind.  The window die is from CraftAddiction UK.  I have coloured him with copics and used a snippet of blue for his scarf and also the sentiment which is from Spellbinders.




4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you as a fellow Guest Designer Lynne and what a pretty card with that cute deer, and I love that style of stitched aperture, and the pink snowflake pp makes a great background and it's great the way you have coordinated the banner sentiment to match the deer's blue scarf, and the gold matted layer finishes it beautifully..a brilliant card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little reindeer! I love how you created a CAS card with a lot of texture and interest! Thanks for much for being one of our Guest Designers this month at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, Lynne!! I LOVE your adorable reindeer wearing a scarf. :) Thanks so much for Guest Designing this month at CAS Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful reindeer peeking through the window frame, Lynne - love the pastel colors you used here and his sweet little scarf!! Congrats on being one of our Guest Designers - we're so happy to have you at CAS Christmas! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x