Tuesday, 11 August 2026

TREES

Hello Everyone,

I bought this Pretty Pink Posh tree cover plate die a while ago with the aim of using up snippets of paper.


This is my first play with it and I decided to go with red snippets. After cutting the plate out in white cardstock I taped the snippets to the back of the die and cut them out and then inlaid into the spaces.  This leaves all the white cut out trees so will have to have a play with them at a later date.  I've heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of red card and added it to the middle.

I would like to enter:

Simon Says Weds - Monochrome
Classic Design - Any Holiday

Have a good rest of the day and I will be back soon.

Lynne x


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne I can see you are going to have great fun with this cover plate .. .. .. and just as much fun the Christmas tree snippets you are going to be left with each time. They would even make cute little gift tags!
    Hope you are having a good week.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochrome card, cover plate die and snippets used for the trees.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really useful die Lynn, very striking in red and white.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Lynne, perfect in red and white.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card design Lynne and I love the red and white, gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot. Sitting on my hands as I can see lots of possibilities, particularly as you say with snippets. Your card is so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely l really like trees and l like your red too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x