Thursday, 2 July 2026

NON CARD PROJECT AT AYLI

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well.  I had a dental appointment yesterday for root canal treatment.  I can honestly say I was dreading it, but thankfully it was a lot better than I thought.  One more appointment in a fortnight, but at least I know what to expect now.

Anyway, enough of that.  It's time for a new challenge over at As You Like It and we are asking you to share your favourite non-card projects.  It can be anything from tags and boxes to knitting etc.


Over the last few months, when the mood takes me and in between cards,  I have been decorating this little house shaped shelving unit.  I used to belong to a monthly subscribed club called Crafteezee and this little unit came with that along with lots of embellishments that I wouldn't use on a card so I decided to get on with it and use some up.  I painted it in white emulsion and decorated the rooms with snippets of paper.  I rummaged through my stash for anything suitable and arranged them into their little rooms. 

The sponsor for the challenge is:


with a prize for the lucky winner.

I hope you can join us and you  can see more inspiration from the DT here.

Have a good day and I will be back soon.

Lynne x



6 comments:

  1. How lovely Lynne, it has a Victoriana feel to it. Dental treatment has improved no end over the years, root canals are not the scare thing they used to be.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love it. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne
    Ouchie on the root canal front .. .. .. something I have avoided up to now thank goodness!
    Love your little house, you have decorated it beautifully! So many super cute embellishments.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and very pretty project Lynne, love all the compartments, gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything miniature and this is so adorable. Glad your treatment went smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased to hear your trip to the dentist wasn't too bad. LOVE this super little house, so pretty and you can change the rooms each season!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x