Thursday 7 March 2024

MONOCHROME OR COLOURFUL

Morning Everyone,

Not had a good week here. We lost one of our little dogs at the weekend and we're still getting used to him not being around.  It was all very quick with him being under the weather late Thursday night to going in his sleep on Saturday night.  The vet seemed to think it could have been sepsis. He was such a little character and we miss him dearly.

On a more happy note we have a new challenge over at As You Like It and we are asking whether you prefer to work with monochrome or colour. 



I prefer to work with colour as it's a lot more cheery but saying that doesn't mean I don't do monochrome at all because I do.  For my card I have used my MFT happy birthday block with rainbow paper, which I love, but alas I think that's my last sheet.  I've coloured and fussy cut two birthday chicks, also from MFT, and added them with three sparkly dots and a die cut balloon.

The sponsor for the challenge is:



I would like to enter:

Paper Fundays - the Dies have it
Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes
Word Power - Anything goes with words
Pennys paper Crafty #566 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Weds - Add a Sentiment

We look forward to seeing your entries.  Have a good rest of the week.

Lynne x



11 comments:

  1. Really sweet and delightful, I love the ombre effect!! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry you lost one of your doggies Lynne, it's so difficult however it happens, sending hugs.

    Your card is beautifully done.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, colourful and happy card Lynne, gorgeous card, and I'm so very sorry you lost your sweet fur baby, and I really know how it feels..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so sorry to hear about the loss of your little dog,really know how that feels! LOve your colourful card and would be perfect for our birthday challenge at Birthstone Challenges.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorably cute and pretty card! So very sorry about the loss of your fur baby, I know how heartbreaking that is!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
    Diane WP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Word Power}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow totally love this card the die is a stunner....so very sorry to be reading about the loss of your dog they are so loyal sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Condolences to you and yours, it's always so hard when we lose a beloved pet. Your card is fun and cheerful - perfect for a birthday. Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate your support!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lynne, I am so very sorry to read of your sudden loss and am sending you big hugs. What a gorgeous card, love the colours and fabulous design xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is just darling. So glad you joined our "Anything Goes" challenge at Die Cut Divas. I am so sorry you lost your sweet dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and gorgeous design with those colours too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynne
    A great card. Love the bright zingy colours
    So sorry to read about you losing one of your little dogs.
    My friend recently lost her dog and she says she now has a huge void in the house that he previously used to fill.
    Take care.
    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x