Wednesday 26 April 2023

HUMOUR AT CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS

 Good Morning Everyone,

This is my reminder post for Christmas Craft Creations where the theme is Humour.






This gave me the opportunity to stamp up part of my unused Hobby Art set which I've had for a long time.  I fussy cut the hat to add to the sprout and coloured all with copics.  The banners at the bottom were from snippets.  

April is the 3rd birthday of the challenge so there are various prizes on offer and Tuesday 9th May is the final day so still plenty of time to enter.

I would like to enter:

Crafty Catz - AG/Celebration
Festive Friday - Christmas
Rabisco challenge - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Stamped/CAS - I think it maybe CAS
April Rudolph Days - Christmas
Twisted Thursday - Colour It


Thank you for taking the time to visit and have a good rest of the week.

Lynne x



13 comments:

  1. Fun card. I saw it at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun Lynne and that banner arrangement at the bottom works really well to bring in the colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a fab and fun card love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card and image,love the sprout and washi tape you used
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous design Lynne and I LOVE that sprout...hilarious!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again Lynne, popping back to say thanks for linking up at Stamping Sensations with your great CAS card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cut and gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Realy funny card. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these stamps, they always bring a smile to my face when I see them. Such a great card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow.. this is amazing! Love the wonderful colours! Gorgeous design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - I've got this set too and I love it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT



    https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x