Wednesday 22 September 2021

SKETCH AT CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS

 Good Morning Everyone,

This is my reminder post for Christmas Craft Creations where this month we are following this sketch.

                       

Here is my take on the sketch.


I didn't want to do the obvious trees so chose one tree and stamps, coloured with copics,  from the MFT set "Jingle All the Way".  The background paper is from Whimsy stamps.

An easy card to make, apart from the fussy cutting, which I seem to be doing a lot of recently even though it's not my favourite thing to do!

I hope you will be able to join in, thank you for visiting and I will be back tomorrow with another DT card.

I would like to enter:

Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes


Lynne x



10 comments:

  1. A sweet card Lynne, you have created a lovely scene - a great take on the sketch.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the sketch Lynne and like the muted background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and love the B.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and the background paper is super. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I love the little tree. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute scene Lynne. Gorgeous!! Big hugs. Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Christmas card.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x