Tuesday 1 September 2020

FESTIVE THINGS WITH WINGS

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you've had a good Bank Holiday weekend.  It is time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas and the theme this month is Festive Things with Wings.




For my DT card I have used an old Penny Black set, 12 days of Christmas.  I coloured them with pencils this time as there wasn't a lot of colouring to do.  I'm not very practiced with pencils so don't use them very much.  I've added two snippets of holly paper from an old LOTV pad and 4 thin strips of red for the edging.  

I hope you will be able to join in and make a start on your Christmas cards.  Not long to go now.

I would like to enter:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything with a critter
Creatalicious #194 - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit and have a good week .

Lynne x









12 comments:

  1. Fun card, lovely images for a fun Christmas card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Lynne, fun images and great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for making a start on your Christmas Cards!! Your card is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! I love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne

    A great card .. .. .. love the French Hen image very much.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been such a bad blogger this week so my apologies for for being so late popping in to look at your lovely creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. I love your colouring and design. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynne, This is fabulously fun and I love the critters! Great coloring, too. Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck and we hope to see you playing again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Christmas card love the cute image and great colouring -I am rubbish with pencils!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Christmas card!

    Cheryl
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have these stamps too. Love how you used them. So cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.

    Happy crafting!

    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x