Thursday 15 March 2018

AYLI DT - Favourite Easter Character


Good Morning Everyone,

It's time for a new challenge at As You Like It and the theme for this fortnight is to showcase a project using your favourite Easter character (and don't forget to tell us why please).




I love chicks and bunnies, but I always associate bunnies more with Easter and they are so cute and cuddly, in fact, have you seen the new Peter Rabbit film that's coming out?  I'd love to see it, they look really cute!

For my card I've chosen a pre-printed image from LOTV.  I don't make Easter cards so thought this could pass for an Easter or a Spring birthday.  I've used 2 sheets of different papers and the kraft swirly bits are from a Marianne Design numbers die that I have.  I'm still not sure why they are on a numbers die though, but they've come in useful for this. All the squares and rectangles have been cut out with stitched edge dies.




The sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Ribbons with a lovely prize for the winner.

If you'd like to pop over to the challenge here you'll be able to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #37 - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #235 - Spring is on the Way
Digi Choosday Wk 11 - Anything Goes
Lets Craft & Create - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Spring Cuties
Noor Design - Spring

I think that's all for now apart from thank you for visiting and I hope you can leave a comment as I do love to read them.

Have a good weekend.

Lynne x





8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Lynne, such a fun image and lovely spring colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Love the bunny. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stamp and I love it too. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for taking part in the Digi Choosday challenge!
    Erika DT Member
    https://scrappika.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hopping happy bunny - perfect for Easter, thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww this is super cute and great pic for the image. I would have to say I'm with you on the bunny being my favorite easter character. Let's face it, without him there would be no eggs...or candy I think. We can't have that. LMBO! Thanks so much for joining us at Noor! Design UK for our spring challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card and such a sweet image too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x