Thursday 15 February 2018

AYLI DT - FAVE WAY TO ADD A SENTIMENT

Morning Everyone,

It is time for the next challenge over at As You Like It and for this fortnight we would like you to showcase a project showing your favourite way to add a sentiment (and please don't forget to say why  as it won't be eligible for a prize or top 3 spot).





I've failed miserably in my efforts to try and not buy any more stamps/images as I have been tempted to a few just lately.  This one is from Di's Digistamps which I have coloured with copics.  I tried to colour it with my new pencils, but struggled to find a blue that suited.

More often than not when I'm making a card I don't think about the sentiment until the end and struggle with where to put one, so my most favourite way then is to use these little tags under a bow.  These are from Mama Elephant, but I also use the LOTV ones quite a lot too.

I've used a Crealies mini scalloped square and ribbon and pearls finish it off.

If you'd like to pop over to the challenge here you'll be able to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.

The sponsor for this fortnight is



I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - Anything with Flowers
The Sketchy Challenges -  Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet 182 - Anything Goes
Noor Design February - Celebrations
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

Thank you for finding the time to visit and I hope you can leave a comment as I do love to read them. 

Have a good weekend,

Lynne x








13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lynne, an adorable image and lovely blues - such a pretty card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Lynne, love the Bluebell colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely image Lynne and you've coloured it beautifully, I really love the colour of the flowers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Lynne. Love the beautifully coloured, cute image. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Stamping sensations. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful image with the Bluebells Lynne, thank you for joining in with our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Great combination of image and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, such an adorable image and I love the blue colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynne,
    what a very super card and such a wonderful design.
    Love that image and the colours are so pretty.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi beautifully coloured and adore the design papers too thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS IS SO CUTE! I love this image, great coloring and layering! Thanks so much for joining our "Celebrations" challenge at Noor! Design UK. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x