Tuesday 19 September 2017

SANTA'S ELF

Morning Everyone

I have a fun card to share today.  I bought Santa's Elves by My Favourite Things recently and have been having a play with them.  I didn't treat myself to the matching dies and wish I had now, perhaps I'll put them on my wish list :).

This is the first one I coloured up and wanted to try something different to the normal christmas combinations.



I coloured him with copics before I looked for any paper, but luckily found one sheet that matched perfectly.  The card is only small, A6 I think.  I cut him out on a stitched circle and then decided to use the presents too so instead of stamping them on the circle I stamped them on a scrap and fussy cut them out.  I didn't want to mess it up at the last minute!

I know they're not traditional colours for a christmas card, but I'm pleased with how it's turned out.  The next one is already inked up in red and green.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Ribbon Girl - Any Image
Dragonfly Dreams - Patterned Paper
Creative Inspirations - Seasonal
Cute Card Thursday - Add a Banner/flags
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes

I'll be back on Thursday and, in the meantime, I hope you are keeping well and thank you for visiting.
I love to read any comments you may wish to leave.

Lynne x


7 comments:

  1. This set plopped onto my door mat this week too...spooky!! Aren't they lovely? I love the colours you have chosen and the design is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card Lynne, such a cute image and lovely colours,
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased to know, that I am not the only one that colours the image before choosing the papers!! The little Elf is adorable and beautifully coloured. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute elf, makes me excited for Christmas!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute lil' elf! Love the layout and colour combi too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! That little elf is so cute and your layout is gorgeous, as is the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional leaves” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x